Friday 12 September 2008

Textual Sensations - Bringing Back Letter Writing With A Zing



My educational background is actually a university degree in English/Common Wealth Literature with a minor in Creative Writing. Writing has always been a big part of my life - In my earlier days, I used to have pen pals that received 25 page letters! This was of course before the time low cost computers, email, low cost cell phones and sms'ing.



Letter writing has taken a turn for the worst. This is something I'm sure everyone can agree upon and even the days of my long, long letters is a thing of the past. But while we might not be able to change our fast paced world, we can certainly take this world with both hands and personalize it according to our own wishes.



To this end we have I have started to design knitted postcards. The front sides are artistic, unique and inspiring enough to make the receiver stop in their tracks. It will take them out of their fast paced world and make them think: Wow - someone really likes me!




No comments: